Modifications to DP

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:32:19 +0100

>First, we have found that Androgeus and the Exiles are too powerful
relative
>to their DP cost, so we're increasing both of their costs to ally by 5 DPs
>and lowering everyone else but the Dragonewts by 5 DPs.

Sound reasonable to me. Having two Superheroes gives one quite an advantage.

>Second, we are making it the Superhero's controller's option whether a
>Dragon kills all adjacent units other than the SH or the SH in a
>dragonfight. We made this change because it was too easy for Dragon
>advantage to ruin the game otherwise. At least this way you can still
>protect some of your best units from a Dragon.

But then it adds to the already-great powers of the superhero. I'd not use this idea myself, but wish you much fun with it. I never put my stacks adjacent to each other, so the most an oponent can kill at one time with exotic powers is two stacks. There's always someone turning up at the wrong moment with a Dragon or Pillar of Fire, or an earthquake followed up with the use of the Wasp's special power. And then there's chaotic magic...

Daniel