Nomad Gods rules

From: Graham Robinson <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:38:42 +0000

>Could anyone here please mail me any additional rules for the 'extra'
>counters in the original version of Nomad Gods? I know there were some
>in Wyrm's Footprints #4, #7 and #8. I have #8. Could someone tell me
>what was in #4 & #7, and if there were any, other sources?

#7 I can't help with, but #4 has errata (five pages of it) and three new units - Twin Star Sisters, Book of Dale, and Watchdog of Corflu. Last two are (at a quick glance) pretty much identical to the details given for them in the newer, French edition. The Twin Star Sisters don't appear to be mentioned - they were normal spirits, and their MgF was subject to the lunar cycle.

Not going to type all the errata, though.

Doubtless someone else can give more detail...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson