rules clarifications? and stuff

From: Chris Ward <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:29:38 +0100

Hi All,

I was thinking of an article in a Gloranthan magazine which described herd spirits by some name I cannot remember - "wyter" ? or some such I think (At least I'm pretty sure I remember some such article, it could have been online) . Anyway, this was a smaller spirit than the protectress, much smaller in he case of a small herd and getting larger with herd size and more or less reflects a collective subconscious. I was kind of postulating this acts as an intermediary with the tribal protectress; perhaps it is a portion of the protectress herself, or rather the full protectress is the combination of all these wyters?

I'll happily admitt though I didn't start with the thoery as a matter of principle and work back to the suggestion re the protectresses. - Of course I thought of an end I wanted and then looked around for a myth that could fit with a little bending... - hey wait a minute: isn't that a heroquest ? :-)

Good to hear from you Keith.

Cheers - Chris