Spam Prevention [OT]

From: Stephen P Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:50:12 -0700

Hi Graham,

Still off topic.

I have actually had good luck at glorantha.com redirecting spam to non-existent email addresses. But, point taken. Unfortunately, even some sort of filter package wouldn't help much, because Juno probably doesn't support it, i.e. the spam would still come through, because Juno downloads it all directly.

I could, I suppose, open it all in Hotmail or something, with the spam protection on high. Unfortunately, chances are good I would lose legitimate email that way, too.

Stephen