Roderick maunders

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:29:01 -0700

>Was anyone on this list at the German Tentacles con? Missed Roderick. But
Phillip Hibbs grew a long >beard so as to stand in for Roderick. Very thotful of him. Was very nice there.

Yeah, the finances are shrunken farther than Dubya's ... err, better stop there, getting political. Anyway, being out of work for 3 years has put a damper on how many events I can go to (and Toronto cost 'way more than I was promised :-(. )

So, Phil is the new me, eh? Good luck to him. I've thought of allowing the Nickname "Rod", but only if used in conjunction with "Lightning" as in "that thing that attracts danger and safely channels it away from the important stuff" Considering the abuse on various lists that I've taken over the last few years on Issaries' behalf, I figure it fits. ;-)

RR
- Richelieu