Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:21:36 +0100

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:31:26 +0200, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>Oh, I thot the original Hydra article was on the site. The original is =
from an early Wyrm's Footnotes which included a counter for it.
>Stephen, would it be alright for me to scan the article to send to Wulf?=
 Other ideas?
>Rory's doc was sent to this list by Stephen on the 12th.

The Excel file that was posted on the 12th was for DP. I already have DP itself (Chaosium ed.), my problem is deciding how to represent the Hydra's -ve MgF and it's possible responses to magical attack (with no Physical Agents or Spirits to destroy with the -ve MgF) with the earlier WB&RM combat system (which I prefer for it's simplicity and speed).

>Ah. Was wondering. I have all the battalia listings from the various =
versions.
>Wulf, which WB&RM version do you have? There were three.

2nd, bought from Rick Meints.

Wulf