Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Stephen P Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:38:31 -0700

Hi Wulf,

> >> Meanwhile, was the Hydra ever statted up for WB&RM? I can't decide
how
> >> to do the -vs MgF chaos feature. Or whether to give the Bat a -ve,
if
> >> I do decide to do so for the Hydra.
> >
> >The Hydra is in the game!!! Its stats are in Rory's document, and you
> >should have the counter, too.
>
> What's Rory's document? I don't know what you mean there. I think

The battalia listing he sent recently.

> either I'm missing something, or you're thinking of DP, not WB&RM.

Ah, I missed the distinction. Sorry about that.

> There are other additional units on the Glorantha site, in fact the
> page about prisoners even mentions the Hydra, but I can't find the
Hydra.

Since it was in Dragon Pass, we did not put the article up on the web site.

> I was wrong about the batallia list, it's not FROM the General, it's a
> set of photocopied pages from the Avalon Hill print of Dragon Pass
> (mine is the Chaosium print), and they include an ADVERTISEMENT for
> The General, and I had forgotten these were from the later rules
> set... sorry to mislead you.

That's alright. I wouldn't mind seeing the article that appeared in The General, if that does indeed exist.

Cheers,

Stephen

The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!