Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:06:29 +0100

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:38:31 -0700, Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com> wrote:

>> There are other additional units on the Glorantha site, in fact the
>> page about prisoners even mentions the Hydra, but I can't find the
>Hydra.
>
>Since it was in Dragon Pass, we did not put the article up on the web
>site.

Would it be possible to see the WB&RM original? Or at least know how the -ve MgF was to be treated (the only problem I have with using the DP stats). Of course, in DP the Bat also had a -ve MgF and that simply didn't in WB&RM, but I think the Hydra would be pretty pointless without some special effect.
=20
>That's alright. I wouldn't mind seeing the article that appeared in The
>General, if that does indeed exist.

Actually, the three photocopied pages I have do not include an article as such, just a complete unit list, front & back stats, and an expanded sequence of play, plus a brief explanation of a couple of units (like the Twin Stars ONLY being available via random event 42). Unfortunately, since rebuilding my PC, my scanner (a really OLD one with an ISA SCSI card) no longer works, and won't until I can find a PCI SCSI card...

Wulf