Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:47:30 +0100

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:47:35 +0200, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>A mimiograph (not sure how it's spelled) is an ancient device which =
teachers used to multiply papers for school kids when I was little. This = was before photocopiers were invented. Look at your WB&RM map board. It = was made by lining up the paper, by hand, and running it thru, probably = with a crank.
>It's is the product of a bygone era.

My mother used to use one of them at her office, I used to crank it when I was a lad. Presumably I am also the product of a bygone era...

 The one in the print dept. is similar, but electrically operated.

Wulf