PBEM dragon pass

From: Chris Ward <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:32:10 +0000

Hi Matt,

Daniel, has run some truely great Nomad God PBEM games, acting as an impartial referee and using simultaneous movement of all 5 (6 !, 7 !!) sides. I'm sure Daniel can tell you more of his experiences.

A while back there was a move to use a computer program to show DP positions on the web, at that time it was PC only and I never tried it. I can't rememebr the name of the program, but there was an article about it in "the Raiders' Digest" booklet which some of us made a couple of Convulsions back and which may still be downloadable from Issaries web site.

Cheers - Chris