PBEM No Mad Dogs

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:32:06 +0000

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:07:07 +0100, "Goihl & Fahey" <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>Sable, Morokanth, Impala, High Llama, Bison.
>You could play something else if you think of something that fits.=20

I'm still wondering exactly how this is to be adjudicated. Never having tried PBEM boardgaming (I've tried RPG and games like Diplomacy), how is the board kept? Is there an online board? Somewhere I have a copy of a program called Aide-de-Camp that was specifically for this (you could move counters around on a map then email a copy), but it's long lost.

Wulf