PBEM No Mad Dogs

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:03:31 +0000

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:37:22 EST, Kmnellist_at_aol.com wrote:

>My tactic in last game was to impetuously charge the High Llama at each =
and=20
>every enemy in a successful attempt to kill all of my warriors - this =
reduced=20
>the number of counters I needed to keep track of.

Well, having found Aide de Camp, I now, after a mere couple of hours (mostly spent relearning how to use the program) have a decent Nomad Gods map. Unfortunately, my artistic talents being limited (as in, "The ability of bricks to fly is limited"), making copies of the COUNTERS will be a far, far, greater task... I should get my scanner working again this weekend, which might help (haven't tried the idea yet).

Wulf