Magical Leaders

From: Peter Svensson <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:46:34 -0800 (PST)

--0-1847894704-1078429594=:68712

Ok guys, another question on Nomad Gods:

The errata mention that the Magical Societies, rather than being doubled versus the appropriate elemental spirits, should be able to capture them as if they were a Magical Leader.

There's a section on magical leaders in the rulebook, but I can't find anything on capturing spirits. Is that rule somewhere else?

Best,
Peter

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster. --0-1847894704-1078429594=:68712

<DIV>Ok guys, another question on Nomad Gods: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The errata mention that the Magical Societies, rather than being doubled versus the appropriate elemental spirits, should be able to capture them as if they were a Magical Leader. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There's a section on magical leaders in the rulebook, but I can't find anything on capturing spirits. Is that rule somewhere else?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Peter</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>

Do you Yahoo!?<br>