Archive files

From: Stephen Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:45:51 -0500

Hi Graham,

My archive, for some reason, only goes back to about November of 2000. And it is in Juno, which means I can save the mailbox, but it is in whatever format Juno used in version 4, probably a proprietary one. I can send it, though, if you'd like.

Anyone got something better? Who was hosting the searchable archives before? Dave Cheng, do you remember? Was it you?

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_glorantha.com>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest