Archive files

From: Stephen Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:43:06 -0500

Hi Graham,

>>My archive, for some reason, only goes back to
>about November of 2000. And
>>it is in Juno, which means I can save the mailbox,
>but it is in whatever
>>format Juno used in version 4, probably a
>proprietary one. I can send it,
>>though, if you'd like.
>
>If you can open the resulting mailbox with a text
>editor, I can probably
>work with it.

Well, you CAN, but a lot of it is not in text format -- Juno uses some sort of compression algorithm to save space. And for some stupid reason, doesn't eliminate this when you save the folder.

I can of course forward individual emails. Several hundred of them. I don't want to do that, and even if I was willing to, we'd lose important data, like who sent it, and when.

I'll email you a sample file when I get home tonight, or perhaps tomorrow, depending on when I have time.

Stephen