Archive files

From: Graham Robinson <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 07:46:27 +0000

>Well, you CAN, but a lot of it is not in text format -- Juno uses some
>sort of compression algorithm to save space. And for some stupid reason,
>doesn't eliminate this when you save the folder.

If it can't all be read there isn't much I can do. I don't have anything that will read Juno format. Unless someone else can convert it for me (volunteers?) I think this is a non-starter. Does anyone out there read the group using a unix/linux mail program? I can definitely work with the messages from that...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson