New Expansion under construction--Dara Happa

From: Stephen P. Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:51:35 -0700

Howdy,

> > >Whatever you do, DON'T DRINK WITH DANIEL.
> > >
> > >This is a public service warning.
> >
> > I've survived it. Of course, it wasn't a dedicated session, but I had about
> > six pints of Guinness that night.
>
>Ah, but he didn't give you anything from his "private bottle", did he?

Actually, I was pressured to drink a shot of some sort of high-class whiskey he brought to the gathering. But probably that was not his "private bottle", no. :) No matter how many pints I had, I wouldn't make that mistake.

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_glorantha.com>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
See our extensive web site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>