Careless Tork Costs Lives

From: Stephen P. Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:40:54 -0800

Hi All,

> >> Sheng's invasion of the moon.
>
>Stephen
> >> Keep in mind that this map is grotesquely inaccurate in many respects.
>
>Keith
> > I picked a size for the hexes based purely on how to fit it on a board
> > with a reasonable space for movement. Squeezing anything into hex map
> > format warps everything to some extent as well. Besides, I never
> finished it.
>
>Arcane Lore mentions a five-layered map of the Holy Country for one
>concept stage of the Real MoLaD boardgame. One might use several maps for
>that, or steal a concept from the old Avalon Hill boardgame "Magic Realm"
>and toggle certain parts of the map into (various) levels of Heroplane.

I have long considered that the only proper way to create the Masters of Luck and Death boardgame was to have two maps -- a double-DP-sized one for the mundane world, and a DP-sized one for the "God Plane".

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_glorantha.com>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
See our extensive web site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>