I need a favor

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Mon Jan 16 20:17:49 2006

Hey All,

Can someone volunteer to scan in the Dorastor map from Cults of Terror at 150% and send it to me? (And, while you're at it, maybe scan in any and all other maps of Dorastor you have access to, such as the ones from Genertela Book, Dorastor: Land of Doom, etc.)? They do not need to be huge resolution -- 150 dpi ought to do it, and any color maps could be in grayscale if that is easier for you. (I have no limit on email attachments, that I know of, so can take even very large files, but uploading to a website for me to download is also an option. (My geocities site still exists, and can take up to 15 MB I think; I may have access to larger ones elsewhere if I search my email.)

I want to try churning out a quick Dorastor map, and this is the scale my old notes tell me I was going to use when I got around to it.

Thanks,

Steve