Hungry Jack

From: Chris Ward <cw67q>
Date: Tue Jan 17 10:05:54 2006

Oops forgot to say.

I would like to see more minor spirits available for alliance. Generally at specific sites like TS, and the rules on-line for Balazar (after all DP ain't Prax). Perhaps only designated animist units have the know how to attempt these alliances eg certain magicians for sartar, maybe thunder delta for lunars (as someone mentioned earlier they could be a bit less bland).

If the TWin Stars could be summoned by the Lunars, they would enetr the game more frequently.

May call for more decisions - shoukld I send my priests to the battle line, or hold some back at holy places going for a couple of spirits?

Chris Ward

cw67q_at_udcf.gla.ac.uk
Cancer Research UK Beatson Laboratories
Garscube Estate