Three Player game

From: Labrygon_at_aol.com <Labrygon>
Date: Sun Jan 22 07:21:45 2006

I think I've played the three player game twice and it certainly feels tough for the independants. However, I think the secret is to use the reincarnating Dragonewts really offensively, using other units to defend the cities and stacking the Inhuman King with Androgeus.

I seem to remember the games ending with very few units on either side - no new forces arriving as new allies are gained and big battles starting earlier. I think it was a scamble for both sides to get someone in the respective capital cities.

As I said before, I think there is room for more scenario writing with various set ups.
Keith