DP/NG Crib Sheet

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Thu Mar 2 01:33:43 2006

Hi Simon,

> I have made some amendments to the standard tables:
> 3. I have moved the order of the Parts of the Devil, so that they
are accessed on the same dice roll.

I had to look this up in the rules to understand why this was necessary. Yes, makes sense -- I have modified my base/permanent Word file of the rules to incorporate this change!

You left the Nomad Gods random events section blank -- you ought to fill it in with the Nomad Gods Random Events Table material we developed several years ago -- I posted a version of it on www.boardgamegeek.com a month or so ago.

And maybe add in the Spirits of Pavis to your consolidated 1d6 alliances chart? :)

Cheers,

Steve