Nomad Gods 3

From: Chris Ward <cw67q>
Date: Tue May 2 08:31:47 2006

Oh Keith cheated. I think we can all take _that_ as a given ;-)

On 1 May 2006 at 8:41, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

From:           	"Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
To:             	"Discussion list for Gloranthan board games" <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Subject:        	Re: Nomad Gods 3
Date sent:      	Mon, 1 May 2006 08:41:41 -0700
Send reply to:  	Discussion list for Gloranthan board games <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
	<glorantha-board.rpglist.org>
	<mailto:glorantha-board-request_at_rpglist.org?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:glorantha-board-request_at_rpglist.org?subject=subscribe>

> Kieth Morokanth-Khan says:
>
> "I, sir, have forsaken Mister Waha! I have survived Mister Borabo???s
> reprisals,
> I am devoted to the doctor of darkness and hunger; Doctor Dark Eater. Doctor
> Dark Eater saved the Morocanth Nation from Chaos and from Death, and
> preserved
> them until Mister Waha came. He is one of the Great Doctors of Prax.
> Morocanth respect my devotion, but other Praxians, two leggeds, fear the
> Dark Doctor
> Eater, for his hunger is insatiable. "
>

> Well, that's definitely a case of your Glorantha varying, as Morokanth are
> part of Waha's people and follow the Survival Covenant in most versions of
> Glorantha.
>
> Whether *they* cheated, or everyone else did is another question, but if
> you're smart enough to cheat, doesn't that, ipso facto, make you people?
>
> RR
> C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du pr??sent a
> fait ce qu'il a fait.
> - Richelieu
>

> To unsubscribe, send a message to glorantha-board-request_at_rpglist.org with
> the phrase 'unsubscribe' in the body. If you
> have any problems, contact glorantha-board-owner_at_rpglist.org.

Chris Ward

cw67q_at_udcf.gla.ac.uk
Cancer Research UK Beatson Laboratories
Garscube Estate