Re: Nomad Gods 3

From: Chris Ward <cw67q>
Date: Tue May 2 16:23:07 2006

This brings up (tangetially) one of my biggest dislikes in the rules: the die roll modifier for allaying to chaos.

We can always role play our reactions towards other tribes allying to Dark Eater, or chaotics such as Malia. Other players responses to Malia alliances are likjely to be largely negative (within the parameters of typical Praxian short term opportunism), and that is modifier enough IMHO. I had the minus to the die roll.

Cheers - Chris