Nomad Gods 3

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk>
Date: Thu May 4 22:14:09 2006

With this you certainly can be Morokanth, and glad to have you. Daniel

  From: Labrygon_at_aol.com

  I, sir, have forsaken Mister Waha! I have survived Mister Borabo?s reprisals, I am devoted to the doctor of darkness and hunger; Doctor Dark Eater. Doctor Dark Eater saved the Morocanth Nation from Chaos and from Death, and preserved them until Mister Waha came. He is one of the Great Doctors of Prax. Morocanth respect my devotion, but other Praxians, two leggeds, fear the Dark Doctor Eater, for his hunger is insatiable.

  The Morocanth Nation is cunning, fierce and clever. Other Nations should quake on their buttock rests in trepidation when Bright Treasure slinks beneath the earth and only stars light the plains by which Morocanth can see but two-leggers can not.

  ?Now, what I want is fat. Teach these boy-gerns and girlgerns nothing but fat. Fat alone is wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. Stick to fat sir?

  Keith
  I'll be Morocanth if I can.