AW: Re: Signing up, Nomad Gods

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk>
Date: Thu Feb 15 18:32:50 2007

Waha!

Hey Simon, I've been working on pieces too, and the board and whatever else. Come to Tentacles to see.

I'm running NG as email game, for those who don't know. Everyone welcome to join. Takes almost no time.

For those playing, I've been taking longer getting round to doing the latest move. I should send it to you all this weekend.

Jaldon Toothmaker