Assasins

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur>
Date: Tue May 8 06:30:22 2007

CJ wrote:
> In the games I have played the assassin always seems to target not a
> regiment but The Crimson Bat!

Straight for the big guns in my games - Craters or Stormwalkers; possibly take a hit at the Red Emperor or Bat if they're found instead, even less for Argrath though. Definitely used as a scout for the superhero since there's often a few choices in that first turn or so (I generally only play the 7, 14 or 28 turn full game - more units and fun :-). They can be fun later in the game when you've got three after capturing one or both the enemies - helps get rid of those last pesky magicians.

Rob