Re: House Rules: Ducks v Beat-pot

From: Steve W <steve_gb>
Date: Thu May 10 17:49:58 2007

Steve M wrote:
> Yes.

Would you be willing to tell more about that fabulous game, or are the memories too painful? :-)
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered what-might-have-been... Ever since seeing the mention in RQ2 I have been curious. It said "tide-wracked Holy Country", so I always imagined it had something to do with tides, both watery and spiritual, and thought maybe it never came out because of difficulties representing such changes on a normal board. And I wonder if my electonic version might be able to overcome any such difficulties. It already has a political/physical toggle, some may have noticed, which could be extended to change according to the week, or whatever. Anyway, could you please shed more light?

Steve M wrote:
> Cheers,
> Steve M. (as a nod to Steve W, of course)
I'm honoured, sir! I shall wear my 'W' with pride!

TTFN, Steve W