Balazar/Elder Wilds Map

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss>
Date: Tue May 15 08:12:44 2007

Hiya All

After what seems like years, I have a sample version of my Balazar/Elder Wilds map for the Dragon pass/Nomad Gods rules. It still needs a bit of work, especially to make it compatible with the Dragon Pass map. Also, it needs a scale, possibly, and a key, perhaps and copyright statements, but those are just nice-to-haves.

It is at http://www.soltakss.com/transfer/balazar-ew-smaller.jpg and comes in at about 8 Mb. As always, any comments would be greatly appreciated before I put links to it from my website.

I've done it in Cyberboard, so any changes should be fairly easy to make, so I can change hexes, put pictures instead of Hearths and so on. I dropped the resolution to make it easier to load, as the original was about 30Mb, but I can make the higher resolution one available as well.

It covers some of Northern Dragon Pass, Balazar/Elder Wilds, Giantland, some of the Redlands up to the edge of the Hungry Plateau, the Rockwoods, part of Dagori Inkarth and a tiny corner of Prax, so it does cover a fairly large area.

Let me know what you think of it, either through the Glorantha-Board site of via personal email.

See Ya

Simon