Disrupted Spirits/Cyberboard Gamebox

From: Steve W <steve_gb>
Date: Thu Jun 7 14:17:21 2007

Hi Steve M (and others)

Sorry for being slow to reply, I've been out of circulation for a couple of weeks.

>> Steve M wrote:
>> > [One] discussion was to add Disrupt and/or Retreat results to the CRT.
>> Steve W:
>> Our house rule... Disruption is the outcome of being selected as a
>> casualty...
>> Steve M wrote:

> That's fine for you, since you don't do the elimination effect. <snip>

Let me clarify that we *do* do elimination, but just to units that are already disrupted. This could be on a second-pass through a stack, from the same combat, if there is any damage left-over after the first pass. (Sorry to labour the point, if everyone already understood this perfectly well).

TTFN, Steve W