And turn and turn and

From: Graham Robinson <graham>
Date: Thu Aug 30 15:21:24 2007

Hi All,

This e-mail's probably not a surprise to many of you.

I'm shortly going to be closing down this list. Partly this is due to my whole "I don't do Glorantha anymore" life choice, and partly it's because I'm moving rpglist to a new server, and I'm not moving lists I don't intend to keep running. If someone wants to take over running the list, I can provide them a copy of the subscriber list, and the archives will remain available for the forseeable future, but new posts will only be allowed for another week or two.

Cheers,
Graham