Vedr. Re: And turn and turn and (Graham Robinson)

From: Trifletraxor <sverrelarne>
Date: Mon Sep 3 21:49:04 2007

"Group Not Found There is no group called glorantha-board. Please make sure you typed the web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist."

  There's a glitch in the matrix!

  SGL.    Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com> skrev:

              The Banned Beetle himself:

> Go ahead Simon! We're all just waiting for someone to take the responsibility! ;-)

  I've had a little play and set up the followiung group.

It's set up that membership requires approval, which is my normal default to kill SPAM.

  So, if you want to join, click on the link and press Join This Group.

  I'll get Graham to send me a list of subscribers and I'll invite them to the group.

  It shouldn't require moderating, but if anyone is power-crazed and wants to be a Moderator then let me know and I'll give them the power.

  I'm also going to set up a Geocities site for the group and will put odds and ends there. Because of restrictions, it will have to be completely open, so anyone wanting things posted on the site will have to let anyone use whatever is posted there willy-nilly ala Issaries' Website Licence.

  Of course, if anyone else wnats to set up something better, let me know as I don't really want two groups/forums set up for DP/NG/WBRM etc.

  See Ya

  Simon

To unsubscribe, send a message to glorantha-board-request_at_rpglist.org with the phrase 'unsubscribe' in the body. If you have any problems, contact glorantha-board-owner_at_rpglist.org.