Re: new list, and Dragon PAss rules discussion imminent (!)

From: goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk>
Date: Wed Sep 5 15:19:14 2007

Aloha!
Thnx Simon for setting up new list. A big Waha! to you. Chris, we'll see what happens in the game. Maybe the new list activity will help. Hopefully your new guy will join. Am in home town, just 10 min from ocean. Parrots and hummingbirds, and enuf warmth that I wander round in a Hawaiian shirt all day and evening. Will visit Getty Villa tomorrow, open after years of restoration. They've got a great collection of Greek pottery, and other stuff.

See you all on new list
Daniel