About Duplicate Messages

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 11:41:46 -0500 (EST)

Hello Everybody,

Let me know if you are getting duplicate messages from one of the mailing lists on hops (esp. glorantha-digest, world-design-digest, or rq-rules-digest). According to some mail I just received from the majordomo-users mailing list, it's possible that huge mailing lists like the glorantha-digest (with nearly 500 members) will generate lots of duplicate messages. I need to reset some sendmail settings to get around this behavior. I've done some of the work already, so let me know if things get better or worse or whatever. Especially let me know if you are constantly getting duplicates.