Re:about the Cult of Crimson Bat

From: Kuri <QFF00036_at_niftyserve.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 01:43:00 +0900

Oh here you are! Hi, BAKU, I'm Kuri aka Storm Mark the RQ-Deamon!

> Is it still the minibat of RQ2, or else?
I think Crimson Bat is not so powerful to have allied spirits. But Red Moon Godess is. The minibats are *rental* allied spirits, I think.

> Are they still associated for the Bat, and providing Mindblast?
> Or they only admit the cultists to join their cult and providing their Rune
> Magics as per normal intiates?

They are associate cults.

> Third, about the spell Glowspot. It is 3 point spell, right?
Right.

> It is clear that when Glowspot also follow this cycle

no. no. No. No. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sevent Mothers follow Red Godess, so they follow her phase. Crimson Bat is her Steed, but not follower. All Crimson Bat's rune spell are not cyclic. I think Red Goddess' Cyclic Growlight Effect is derived from Crimson Bat.

> b) All divine spells of the Crimson Bat are not Lunar, and don't

        follow the cycle.
Right.

           // Kuri (QFF00036_at_niftyserve.or.jp) Tokyo,Japan //