divers threads

From: Peter Metcalfe, CAPE Canty <CHEN190_at_cantva.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 13:38:09 +0000

Sandy:

Loved the Kralori stories. I suppose Mi Ka De and all were in a response to Nils' question?

David Cake:

> And Eurmal gives slander, lies, and rumour, and Lhankor Mhy the
>facts of the matter.

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pull the other one, it's got bells on! :)

>The same goes for the other long form write ups that were published
>in both Heroes and early White Wolf magazines, both of which are impossible
>to get back issues of.

I have managed to get back issues of Heroes about a year ago. Try contacting the discontinued section of AH even though Heroes is not in the Catalog. No such luck with White Wolf.

David Dunham:

I wrote

>>I'm thinking the Solar (well Dara Happan) Fires are actually said to be
>>the body of Yelm when he was killed.

To which David pointed out:

>But the Dara Happans don't believe that Yelm was killed; see Glorious
>ReAscent of Yelm for details on how Orlanth killed Murharzarm and Yelm was
>so shocked that he disintegrated. And the pieces seem more or less
>accounted for.

I was thinking of the Brands of Enverinus which were made from the Body of Yelm.

Colin Watson:

>Illumination is the cancer of the gods.

hmm. Illumination has been practiced in Dara Happa throughout its history and Yelm isn't dead yet. Only the Orlanthi and the Malkioni actually believe illumination is evil and the latter has some nerve after giving the world Arkat.