Lore Auction Questions

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 15:01:45 -0500

Alex asked about a few of my proposed Lore Auction questions.

As you can see, Sandy beat me to the typing, and provided the answers for some (#'s 7 & 8) of the questions I asked. (Thanks Sandy!) :-)

He also provided some info on my (#1) question about the Black Eater, which others have also given their opinion on. I didn't ask the question, as I was still mulling over some new info about the Black Eater that was posted on this Digest and was no longer sure if that was the right question.

(For Paul R., I have seen an unpublished "official" Eurmal write-up that
mentioned trolls only under the Glutton aspect. It told a story about Glutton out-eating Kyger Litor to save his own life, which left the troll community where the eating contest occurred starving.)

My Lower Wind/Hell Roar question (#4) related to something an old GM of mine did in a game. I got the response from both Sandy and Greg that the Lower Wind was _not_ the Zorak Zoran spirit of retribution, but Sandy also mused that Hell Roar might be but a tiny aspect or part of the Lower Wind.

On the (#2) question of a Trickster aspect worshipped by chaotics, the answer was "no," but it was also noted that all chaos is Trickster-like, since chaos seeks to break the rules.

I did not ask the (#5) question about Inora's parentage. I don't remember why.

In his Heroquesting address I thought I remembered Greg saying something about a few God Learners being Illuminated, so I didn't ask that question
(#9) either. 'Course, it WAS early and my brain hurt, so I'll have to wait
until I get to that part of my video/audio tape transcription to hear what Greg actually said.

Peace,

     Peter