Translators required for German to English

From: Troll <Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 10:15:31 GMT

The RuneQuest Society in Germany is having problems putting together an English compendium of Free Int. It is intended that this will include material for Glorantha previosuly only available in German laguage form.

I have agreed with Ingo Tschinke that I will do the production and manage the project, but to that end I need translators.

If you are willing to take onboard a quantity of German to English translation, and wish to volunteer, then please could you email me.

Ingo will obviously provide a complimentary copy of the finished tome.

If you do respond I will send you examples of the material concerned, but I fully accept that no-one should be expected to do more than a couple of pages.

Using Internet I would hope that German, US and other nationalities would be willing to help on this project.

As a side issue does anyone have the contact addresses for the producers of the French RQ zines?