Stranger in America

From: Ralf Engels <a2230798_at_smail1.rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:19:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello, this is Ralf Engels typing
		in a rather personal matter
			solely for those people living in or around

				BOSTON, Mass., USA

Others, please excuse this interruption.

A friend of mine will hit Boston in August to attend the MIT for a year as a post-grad. student. He would like to get in touch with people playing RQ in or around Boston. He has played various RPGs intermittently during the last 10 years, and joined our RQ-campaign 6 months ago (as the man who dodged half a dozen barbarians in a fight without receiving a single hit). So if you like to give him a first hand experience in trans- atlantic relations, and to give him a role to play in your game, send me a line and heŽll get back to you.

	Thanks for your attention
					Ralf