Re: Blind King's Castle

From: SPerrin_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 00:34:08 -0400

Actually, I never ran Blind King's Castle. That was the product of my co-author Warren James and was the scene of a lot of playtesting of RQI and RQII rules.

What I find amazing is that the BKC described herein is full of vampires. That was exactly what we faced during the climactic last runs in BKC--up to and including the duck vampire (but not the gorp vampire). Brian Tickler must be an "astral brother" of Warren James.

The BKC, by the way was mysteriously destroyed in the original Pavis campaign by being raised up and split in two and left to rest on its sides. I was never sure just why Warren did that... It may have been something he was smoking at the time...

Steve (or Stephen, but not Steven) Perrin