Crater

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:34:19 +1000 (EST)

I finally found the reference I have been hunting for concerning the size of the crater:

"The Crater is a massive circle of crags which are some 50 miles in
diameter and four to five miles in height at their peaks."

Now, history says:

"In 0/27 the Goddess danced her last dream upon the face of the earth,
sketching out the plans for her heavenly and temporal domains, revealing the secrets of her inner soul to the High initiates of the lunar cult. Then she took the ground she had danced upon, and wrapped it about her like a cloak or cuirasse..."

Thus we can see that Shepelkirt (sp?), as she really is being a goddess only to those too ignorant to know better, is about 8 miles in diameter.

Robert McArthur

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #131