heros

From: martin <102541.3423_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 10 Oct 95 12:47:48 EDT

I was having an interesting conversation about Heros and wondered what everyone else thinks. My question is, how hard is a hero? To satisfy my curiosity, I would like to know what it would be like if one of my players took on Garrath Sharpsword, or decided to pick a fight with the angry looking fellow with the rug on his back talking to his girlfriend.

I know they are heros with various powers but statistically speaking what level of ability makes someone a 20 combat factor in DP or a 1 (like Keener Than etc)?

Martin (hoping for satisfied curiosity)