[none]

From: sstair_at_cs.utep.edu
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 11:27:13 MDT

Subject: Magical Supply

>Paul W. Stolar:
>
>I have read several views lately about the problem of supplying 200,000
>troops fpr battle. But has anyone considered how magic can supply the
>forces? Surely there must be some magical aids for this endeavor.

Maybe some/one of the war gods has a spell that actually creates large amounts of lousy food (MREs?). This might be more likely if the god had some connection to the earth rune. None of the gods immediately spring to mind as having a spell like this, though. Perhaps the Kralorelans have such a magic.

Steve Stair