Death on a Horse

From: Nick Fortune <nxf_at_uniplex.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 18:20:29 GMT

> From: MSmylie_at_aol.com
> I kind of liked Jean Durutz's theory
> of Lord Death on a Horse being an uzuz, though it does once again point
> toward foot and not horse warfare; the option of an entirely human adaptation
> of the ZZ cult as the KoW's core also suggests itself as an alternative,
> which might make the adoption of mounted warfare a bit more palatable.
Apologies if I'm covering old ground here, but how about the cult of
Black Arkat? That way you get the ZZ link, plus the possibility of
Lord Death on a Horse being an illuminate, and thus having access to the
many different war gods supposedly worshipped in KoW, without necessarily having to heed the less martial attributes of such gods.