Heroes of Wisdom

From: Tschinke <tschinke_at_NORDWEST.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 12:41:27 +0100

Michael Raaterova writes:

>Hi-
>
>Who, if anyone, is the European distributor for Heroes of Wisdom? I'd >like
>to get my hands on a copy but it's much easier if there is someone in
>Europe to accost.

I think it=B4s time time to say the Heroes of Wisdom comes not from oversea. It=B4s a european product from germany - written by me, Ingo Tschinke - and I=B4m the distributor in europa (if you want to get it in German). Heroes of Wisdom is the name of the Free Form Game we have played in Briesellang/Berlin at Whitsun 1995. The name of the booklet for this Free Form is - Jonstown guide - but let it go with the name of the whole game. Heroes of Wisdom will be printing in english in australia by Andrew bean, in the USA by David Dunham and in europe by the RuneQuest-Society (the distributor in the UK. will be David Hall and in France Oriflam or Lionel Dumont). Until now, we don=B4t know how much everybody wants to get on=  amounts
of issues. We are aking around and if we will get to know how much, we will do the print. But everybody how wants to get Heroes of Wisdom, all around the world, can send me a message. It will costs about 6,- DM (2.50 pound, FF 18). If you want to know more about Heroes of Wisdom, please ask.

Ingo Tschinke