(Fwd) Aaaargrath! (common Gloranthan oath, eh?)

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 16:28:33 +0100

I can't remember what I had been drinking when I wrote last message. I have it, I must be under influence of a malicious Eurmali spell, just like that alleged Boristi Count! I commited two gross mistakes and was rather unclear:
1, First, as mentioned, I unwittingly tried to make the God switch on the sundry Peters. Sorry. :-/
2, Second, I mixed up Passage and Path Watch - that's the reason for my appearantly deluded thinking. Why a travellers' god shouldn't have Path Watch was completely strange to me. And Path Watch protects against being CAUGHT by nasty enemies. (And hey, if you can't get important info from the herald, you can at least kill him so that the intended recipient doesn't get the info either, eh?) 3, What I didn't do, however, was thinking that Issaries- of- the- -Pass-type had an Unlock spell. It merely came out that way. I suggested that the -Issaries of the Elder Wilds- might well have one, at least if he has a "spy" aspect.

Phew!

Erik Sieurin

PS. Sorry, Loren, for bumbling and sending a copy of this letter to "owner" first. :-(