Hi there

From: hasni_at_big10.metrobbs.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 01:58:00 -0500

Say, we know each other, right?

So, how have you been? I lost your E-Mail address, and haven't been able to find you on-line in eons, and now I dug long enough and hard enough to where I fouond your address, so I'm writing.

What's new with you? you mad at me yet?

In case you want to know, things have been great for me! If you happen to know Zar from 5 or possibly 549, well, she and I have gotten involved! Sure, she's now goddess when it somes to looks, but we've managed to surpass that, and we have a lot of fun together. Neat, huh?

So, how's the roomate, school, and your husband? Nothing to major going on, right?

Well, I can't think of anything else to write, so I'll be going. Please E-Mail back, and we can continue our conversation, right?

DungeonMaster
Bryan