Re: More of Basmol in Ralios

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 19:57:08 -0600

Peter M. asks
>What's wrong with Big Cats in Ralios?

        Lions were exterminated in Ralios. This is part of the mythos of the ancient Westerners and Basmoli alike.

Basmol Computing Officer
>I think in Pamaltela, Basmol is still alive. And if there are any
Basmoli >there, they have lions.

        In Pamaltela, there is a Lion God, and the God Learners equated him with Basmol. But his mythic origin, his spiritual connections, his antecedents, and his place in the cosmos are quite different. The Six-Leggers finally gave up the attempt to make him Basmol, and accepted him on his own terms. This does not mean that the Basmoli did not originally come from Pamaltela. I believe that they may well have done so.

Sandy