normal/magical

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_nvg.unit.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 12:41:59 +0100 (MET)

> From: David Dunham
>
> Far more easily than in Earthdawn, where I don't think there is anything
> which is non-magical. You have magical talent in swords, not a skill.

Hmm, I'm not familiar with Earthdawn, but my point is: I don't see any difference between the magical and normal in glorantha. I think that killing a person with the disruption spell is just as natural as hitting him on the head with a trollmaul. For the same reason i don't think people in glorantha see "natural healing" ( 1d3 hp/ week) as any more natural than healing through a healing spell.

Hope it's ok I moved this to the glorantha digest. :)

Still only thinking out loud

Frank Rafaelsen
rafael_at_nvg.unit.no
"Si fallor, sum"