Turning off the Red bulb

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 00:50:19 -0500 (EST)

Peter Metcalfe asks

How does Illuminating those who study it equate with Evil? Or have the oysters been a bit off again?

In case you didn't notice it, I was expressing an Orlanthi/Rokari view of the Lunars, Peter! And I know how to get good oysters, unlike MOB, who preceded me in my Papal post! (and he ended up dead, while I only ended up walking out, with my whole church, at least!)

But I like your suggestions, as well as the Draconian solution proposed by the duck and the "feedback" solution proposed by Wakboth Junior.

I wonder about resonance waves or an "aging" spell too. Or maybe it was a matter/anti matter collision? (with apologies to Jack Williamson: the explosion was really the White Moon proceeding backwards in time colliding with the Red Moon proceeding forward -- Law meets Chaos -- boom!)

Carl Fink tries to start an argument by complaining that Jaynes is a scientific crank. But that is no problem for this game! I will more successfully start an argument by arguing that the sainted Joe Campbell is almost equ
ally a crank! But that is why their ideas are so great for games!

Jim Chapin